Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Chennai - the end of the mission

Our last stop as a group was in Chennai, unfortunately most of the visits we had planned here did not occur as the companies withdrew at the last second. It was actually nice as most of the group was pretty sick of all the visits espacially the IT visits. So we had a lot of free time to discover the city, we even went to the beach which was very relaxing, I even go my senses back (I was plagued with a sinus problem since last october and all this salt water and air was quite a cure). So this was it, our last days in luxury, our last days as a group, our last days that we had to wear a suit in the 40 degree heat. To cheer up, we treated ourselves to the biggest restaurants in town and since I was the one that always paid the bill, my head spun twice as much when I saw the amount on theses ones. The mission was a succes, can't till next year as I will be the coordinator for the Poly-World 2008 mission in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore. But my time here isn't over yet, it's only the beginning as I have more than 2 months left, I only say bye bye luxurious and hello the tranquility of the 2$ hotels! Next stop Kerala!

No comments: